Thank you for your interest in selling Zephyr United Travel Collection tours! We have provided helpful resources below to assist you in your planning.
Travel Montana Resources
Find our full list of Montana-specific adventures on our Travel Montana website
Download a one-page PDF of any of our Travel Montana tours
View our digital tour catalog using our e-reader tool on the Travel Montana website or you can also download it as a PDF
Useful Planning Guides
How To Sell Montana & Yellowstone Travel Webinar
Watch the 2022 recording of our webinar for helpful tips on planning Montana & Yellowstone vacations for your clients.
Taste Vacations Resources
View our digital tour catalog using our e-reader tool on the Taste Vacations website or you can also download it as a PDF.
To help sell our food, wine, and beer itineraries, please feel free to download and use our unbranded itinerary PDFs below:
- Portugal & Spain Food & Wine Tour – Branded Itinerary
- Portugal & Spain Food & Wine Tour – Unbranded Itinerary
- Portugal Wine Tour – Unbranded Itinerary
- Belgium Beer Tour – Unbranded Itinerary
- Spain Food & Wine Tour – Unbranded Itinerary
- Oregon Wine Tour – Unbranded Itinerary
- Washington Wine Tour – Unbranded Itinerary
- Tuscany Food & Wine Tour – Branded Itinerary
- Chile & Argentina Wine Tour – Branded Itinerary
- Bordeaux Wine Tour – Branded Itinerary
- Taste Vacations General Wine Tour Flyer
If you’re looking for another one of our itineraries in PDF form, please contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beyond Napa: Wine Country Destinations in the U.S. Webinar
Watch the recording of our 2022 webinar for useful tips on how to book wine trips for your clients.
Zephyr Adventures Resources
Zephyr Adventures is our original tour company that was founded in 1997. We started as the world’s first inline skating tour company and have evolved to offer many different activities throughout the past 25+ years. We offer a personal and personable experience from helping clients choose which trip is right for them to the friendly guides leading the tour to our genuine interest in receiving honest feedback once the trip has concluded. We welcome agent bookings on all of our scheduled departures or are here to help you plan a private trip for your adventure seeking clients.
You can find our full list of active itineraries on our Zephyr Adventures website.
View our digital tour catalog on the Zephyr website or download it as a PDF.