Welcome, travel agents! We look forward to working with you to help you build an extraordinary vacation for your clients. Register here.
Zephyr United is a small company based in Red Lodge, Montana with three tour divisions. We have a virtual office staff of four and 24 years of experience.
Zephyr Adventures (active/adventure travel) offers exceptional travel experiences your clients will never forget, including treks up Mt. Kilimanjaro and to Machu Picchu on the Inca Trail; bicycling in Tuscany, Spain, and Provence; and multisport adventures through Croatia, Yellowstone, and Chile & Argentina among many other locations. The average age of participants is 50 years.
Taste Vacations (culinary travel) creates tours in the world’s best regions for food, wine, and craft beer. Examples include exploring the vineyards of Chile and South Africa, following food trails in Peru, or visiting breweries in Belgium. These tours, which are not physically active, often appeal to an older audience.
Travel Montana (family / active travel) is our newest division that provides multi-day, all-inclusive, guided vacations for groups as small as four throughout the great state of Montana.
- For specific itineraries and prices, please see the website for our three tour divisions.
- In both 2020 (curtailed season) and 2019 our customers rated our tours an average of 4.82 on a five-point scale. This means we receive eight “Outstanding” and two “Very Good” ratings for every ten travelers we serve.
- We run both public group tours that collect travelers together and private tours.
- Our average size for public tours is 12 participants.
- Our minimum group size for private tours is usually four participants. We have run groups as large as 50 travelers.
- We include hotel, most meals, professional guides, ground transportation, and activities. We do not include airfare in our tours.
- For private tours, we can slightly adapt itineraries (changing out restaurants, hotels, and activities) for no charge. For customs in new regions or with entirely new itineraries, we require a $1,000 deposit in order to begin the research and planning process. This deposit will then be used towards the final trip balance.
- Our tours are complete packages. Travel agents can book travelers on our tours with a commission but also help their clients with airfare and pre-tour and post-tour hotel and other arrangements.
- Most of our customers are repeat travelers (our alumni) or referrals from them. We also market via partnerships with others in the travel industry, social media, press coverage, and digital advertising.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Your clients will love us. We provide quality experiences and are keenly attuned to customer satisfaction.
- We are moderately priced compared to our competitors.
- We are a small company providing personal service, so neither you nor your client will feel like just another number.
- We have over 25 years of experience.
- We pay a 10% commission for each tour booking and provide payment within two weeks of the tour running.
- You have the option of working with your client entirely on your own or handing them off to our tour operations team; either way, you still receive your commission.
We work with companies, media outlets, bloggers/influencers, and travel agents to create private hosted tours in which you come on the tour as the “host” and market the tour to your community. We can work the cost of the host and even flights into the cost of the tour.
Call us at 888-758-8687 extension 1. We are eager to answer your and your client’s questions and assist you with a sale.